can't download the game

Create a thread here to open a "support ticket".
fourfivezero

can't download the game

Post by fourfivezero » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:07 pm

i'm following the developpement of the game for about a year and now that the game is open i would like to test it and become active in the KO society
but for some reasons, i can't download the game..... when i click on the download button, a page open with something like <<can't access to the page>>.
i think it is my avast or windows 8 that is blocking something somewhere.....

admin
Site Admin

Re: can't download the game

Post by admin » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:10 pm

Awesome man so happy to have you around!! Welcome! Can't wait to see you in game, lets figure this out for you. To better help you, post a screenshot here(upload attachment tab when you hit reply on the forums). Here are a few things you can try:

-Try another Browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, etc.)
-It is likely Avast - I run on Windows 7/8 with no issues. Try to turn it off temporarily and see if it allows it. Some instructions here (http://www.getavast.net/support/stop-bl ... a-program/) to turn off temporarily and add an exclusion once downloaded.
-I can always email you it if all else fails.

I prefer to fix this issue so I can learn from it and put it in the www.KisnardOnline.com/faq.php section... so lets try to avoid the last option. :)
DEV Proskier

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:11 pm

Moved this to the support forum as it is not a bug, rather a single user issue.
DEV Proskier

fourfivezero

Post by fourfivezero » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:56 pm

i first tried to download the game on firefox and explorer, but error pages were appearing again. then i tried to deactivated my avast and it worked! so i'll be online as soon as i can ;)

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:12 pm

Awesome great to hear. Antivirus is such a pain in the butt. There are not many people online at once. I have been advertisisng, but if you can share with friends that would be most excellent. I'm hoping to build the community more and more.
DEV Proskier