Can't login to game

Create a thread here to open a "support ticket".
bmore29

Can't login to game

Post by bmore29 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:07 pm

I checked my password works by logging into the website, but every time I try it in the game it says it's invalid

admin
Site Admin

Re: Can't login to game

Post by admin » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:23 am

Ugh I have no idea why this is happening. Trying to look into it more. It seems if you reset your password it fixes it. Use the form here: https://www.kisnardonline.com/forgotpassword.php

**EDIT**
Did some further research and it looks like you beat it... checks DB for new accounts/changed passwords every 60 seconds. You did it 40 seconds or so after creating the account. :D But after you got the incorrect pw error a few times the server crashed... When I went to restart I got an out of memory error.

Man programming/designing/creating a mmorpg all alone is fun!! :p I restarted at the Amazon EC2 instance level and it is back up now. Should have no issues logging in, let me know if otherwise.
DEV Proskier

Zecx85

Post by Zecx85 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:13 pm

Im having this same issue, will not let me log in now.

metalizer

Post by metalizer » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:51 pm

I can't login either.
I've tried resetting my password and using creating two different accounts.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:38 pm

With the last release I added some logging to help me track down why the game server stops grabbing newly made accounts. I will look into this further.
DEV Proskier

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:48 am

This has been fixed. There was a little bug that when someone typed an incorrect account name it would crash the DB update thread. This is what synchronizes the Server with the DB (saves data/grabs latest accounts/updates changed passwords/etc.)

It runs every 1 minute so if someone made an account and logged into the game before the 1 minute job ran it caused an issue. That or if they just typed the wrong account name completely. This has been fixed :)
DEV Proskier