Questions and Answers thread

Can discuss Kisnard Online related items.
fourfivezero

Questions and Answers thread

Post by fourfivezero »

You have a question related to the game? then you found the thread where you should ask for it, and someone of the community may know the answer of your question

try to not post a question that has already been asked and make sure you follow the general forum rules
Last edited by fourfivezero on Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

fourfivezero

Re: Questions and Answers thread

Post by fourfivezero »

can you loot a ''basket'' on the wraith? i think i just did, and i thought that wraith's loots were uber rare and i was exepting something else than something you can get for 2 coins

edit : just realize that i've lost the basket i already had in bank... maybe the wraith killed me and stoled it the last time i played (last week). i dont really know what happenned

FatAdam

Post by FatAdam »

That sounds more like an invisible item bug. perhaps your basket turned invisible in your backpack. and dragging the gold from wraith to your backpack caused it to re-appear in your inventory?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Wraiths don't drop baskets... not sure what you are experiencing. Adam could be right that it was just not showing (but I haven't had that issue)... fun lol

if you can reproduce it (and know steps) let me know.
DEV Proskier

dyksmen130

Post by dyksmen130 »

Can u tell me how to use scrolls and become fantastic magician?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

They are not programmed into the game yet. Currently there is no way to do anything but collect them and use your imagination :)

Soon enough you will get a scroll and use it to 'activate' it into your spell inventory.
DEV Proskier