I just found this game

Can discuss Kisnard Online related items.
HackFire

I just found this game

Post by HackFire » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:37 am

Do people stay play this game ? I'm downloading right now with a big hope that I'll see some players. Because this project seems to be dead :|

admin
Site Admin

Re: I just found this game

Post by admin » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:13 am

Thanks for playing! This project is not, nor will it ever be, dead. This is my hobby and lifelong goal to code/run my own mmorpg from scratch. I've written ever single line of code.

The player base is low I'm the first to admit that. I've advertised a little but have not gotten such great results. Please tell your friends. I agree it is more fun with other players around.

I'm waiting on my artist and sound engineer before I do the next release. Some awesome stuff coming. Have tons more feature I'm going to be adding also in the next few releases.

Please come with friends and stick around. Welcome so much! Also lwt me know how you found the game and maybe I can advertise there more somehow.

p.s. I'm on vacation right now so I'll keep checking back periodically.
DEV Proskier

Frostavenger

Re: I just found this game

Post by Frostavenger » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:53 pm

Welcome HackFire. Right now its between builds and what not so alot of people are not around right now sadly. But their are still a few of us who always check the forums and what not when we can or even log in from time to time when we can.