List of Suggestions

Suggestions to the game can be made here.
admin
Site Admin

Re: List of Suggestions

Post by admin »

VoodooKing wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:17 pm
As it stands right now, alchemy, blacksmith, and carpentry are way too easy to level to 100. A player can get them to 100 in 1-2 weeks. I suggest you lower the experience gain for those craftable items by 25-40%. Change the materials needed to make arrows and bolts. For carpentry 1 arrow and 1 bolt require 1 plank. Blacksmith 1 arrow and 1 bolt require 2 bars. Bronze arrows and bolts require 3 bars. You could change it so each tier requires more planks/bars
Pine arrow/bolt 2 planks
Maple arrow/bolt 3 planks
Birch arrow/bolt 4 planks
Mahogany arrow/bolt 5 planks
Bloodwood arrow/bolt 6 planks.

Lead arrow/bolt 2 planks
Steel arrow/bolt 3 planks
Iron arrow/bolt 4 planks
Bronze arrow/bolt 5 planks

I'd also like to recommend adding a higher exponential experience requirement for gathering/tradeskills starting after level 60.

If anything alter the arrows and bolts and lower thier exp. Since they have high success rate and only require 1-2 materials players just grind thousands of them and level super fast.
made a bunch of tweaks that will go in the patch tonight
DEV Proskier

VoodooKing

Post by VoodooKing »

With the farming and harvesting skill you could add a few growable plants that gives you materials that you could then craft into tailoring materials.

Example:
Cloth fiber plant: growing and havesting it can yield cloth fiber. Then you could craft say 3 or so cloth fiber into 1 cloth scrap.

Cloth fiber could be used to make both cloth scrap and robe scrap. Then you could have another one for linen and possibly silk.

Adding in monster hides that monsters drop and the player can craft them into leather with the tailoring skill.

Adding in studs a player can make with blacksmithing and then with tailoring combine studs and leather to make studded leather.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

good ideas here. Adding to my list
DEV Proskier

VoodooKing

Post by VoodooKing »

A new player joined the game today and asked if there was any option to turn off animation, thought it would be a good suggestion if you could add an option to turn it off in the settings menu if possible.

VoodooKing

Post by VoodooKing »

A consumable item that allows a player to summon a random enemy next to them. Kinda like how ragnarok online has an item called dead branches.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I won't be adding "low graphics" type modes. As people upgrade their phones it will sort itself out. I could delist from Google play if they have a old phone, but its too hard to get right I would rather them find the game and determine they need to use their PC or use a device not made in 1980 :D
VoodooKing wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:34 pm
A consumable item that allows a player to summon a random enemy next to them. Kinda like how ragnarok online has an item called dead branches.
LOVE this idea. Would need to make it quite rare to curb abuse. Should it be like shards where the items look uniform? or like a "body part" of the monster? or something else?
DEV Proskier

VoodooKing

Post by VoodooKing »

True, he said he had some cheap 40$ metro prepaid phone or something.

To curb abuse you could just have special places where the item could be used, like arenas. Could make it simple and just call it like a dark mist orb or something. Not as rare as shards but pretty close.