+ weapons and armors

Suggestions to the game can be made here.
diipis

+ weapons and armors

Post by diipis »

Hello,

I just got lucky enough to get +3 bronze axe drop. After inspecting that weapon I noticed it require 100 str, 56 con and level 66. Now lets take a look at, lets say bronze greaves, these require 66 str (no problem) 67 con (huge problem) and level 66. Now, if I want to wear bronze set and that mighty +3 axe at its designed level (66) its not possible, since I need 90 str and 57 con from levels, meaning I need level 74 to equip those, and at level 74 those are not worth equipping anymore.
My suggestion is to make + weapons and gear have same requirements with its respectful base weapon/armor. This make it actually worth farming and this make up coming enchanting skill worth leveling. Especially since it look like farming these is extremely hard due its rarity. Removing extra requirement makes these really unique as they are suppose to be.

Regards,

Alwaysdrunk 😘

admin
Site Admin

Re: + weapons and armors

Post by admin »

At lvl 66 you should only be ~4 stat points away from equipping it. I will scale it down a notch as it is maybe a bit too aggressive.
DEV Proskier

diipis

Re: + weapons and armors

Post by diipis »

Yes 4 points, 2 levels. Thats why I said if you want to wear bronze armor too, you need to be 74 to wear 66 lvl items with this axe that just not right tbh..