The Future of Spells

Suggestions to the game can be made here.
VoodooKing

The Future of Spells

Post by VoodooKing »

I was thinking for spells, once you figure out the artwork for them, you could potentially make each element have 5 tiers or so. Tier 0, would be basic spells you can buy in the first shop, that would require player level 1, elemental level 0 and a base intelligence of say 15.
Tier 0: fire, wind, water, earth, holy, dark, maybe a minor heal that heals for like 10 or 15.
Then Tier 1 spells could be available in the shop in corsinth, requiring player level 10, elemental level 10, intelligence in the 20-30 range. Which would include all elementals and the normal heal spell. For tier 2-5 you could make them all enemy drops.
Tier 2: player level 25, elemental level 30
Tier 3: player level 40, elements level 50
Tier 4: player level 55-60, elemental level 70
Tier 5(ultimate): player level 75+ elemental level 90
Of course all those tiers having higher intelligence requirements.

admin
Site Admin

Re: The Future of Spells

Post by admin »

yup sounds good. if you feel like taking a stab at any artwork or names have at it.

artwork is pretty easy for spells, random (shapes, outlines, whatever) using same color pallet. Just takes awhile to draw is all.
DEV Proskier

VoodooKing

Post by VoodooKing »

Im still working on this original post idea. But I was thinking earlier of how you could incorporate "skills" that warriors and rangers could use. They would basically be like spells but with skill names like, bash, or double shot, etc and instead of elemental damage they would do physical damage and scale with the players dex or str depending on the skill.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

yeah eventually i want them to have a few spells so their mana is not useless too. they wont be able to use pots... would be just little buffs
DEV Proskier