List of Suggestions

Suggestions to the game can be made here.
VoodooKing

List of Suggestions

Post by VoodooKing »

Regarding guilds:
Instead of having players use monster shards for guild currency, just let players spend thier gold on the guild, since there's currently no real gold sink in the game.

Daily guild quests:
These would function as hunting a certain number of monsters, and award guild experience.

Guilds Buffs:
An npc that applies a guild buff once a day, the leader selects which buff is applied:

Buffs like:
Exp +%
Grim chance +%
Luck +%
Armor bonus
Elemental armor bonus
Etc.

Power of each buff would scale depending on the guilds current rank.
‐--‐------------------------------------------------------‐------------------------------
New map area:
My idea for the new map area for the new mobs not added to the game yet is a maze or labyrinth, but thinking about it, I think it should be designed underground, and have a new town of villagers who live below the surface, thier story is that thier ancestors fled the surface world generations ago in fear of the mist that was prophesied to cover the land and turn all into monsters. However they stumbled upon an ancient labyrinth deep underground, within that labyrinth lay the entrance to a new land long ago ravaged and left desolate.

I propose adding a new quest that grants the player access to this new area, via a key to use on a locked gate or access to a portal of some sort. Make it required for players level60 or 65.
Reward could be the access to the area.
A dark essence or 2.
And like 50,000 - 100,000 dark experience.

I also propose adding 1 or 2 more quests in the new town: possibly kill a certain amount of 1 or 2 of the new monsters like 50 or 100 of each, etc. Dependent on thier element reward that as experience either the same element or its opposite. If 2 quests it could be in the level 60 range and then level 70 range.
‐--‐------------------------------------------------------‐------------------------------
Regarding your plan to add more variants of grims:
If you plan on making grim variants of nearly all mobs, I propose you would need to lower the grims drop rates, otherwise it would make it way too easy to get armor/weapon chests, misty pouches and gold chunks.
The farming skill:
I meant to suggest this one last year.
This would be a nice skill to finally be implemented into the game. You could add new items, seeds, you could place basic ones in shops and have rarer ones drop from enemies. Example: apple seed, banana seed, sand pear seed, etc.
For planting and growth time you could have a timer set when the player plants the seed, of course the timer would be unknown to the player or it could tell the remaining time if the player clicks on the crop plot. Or you could have the growth rate tied to a certain amount of enemy kills so players dont just spam afk at the farming plots, albiet that would be harder to code I'd assume, you'd also probably want to make the code only count enemy deaths that are level -5/+5 that of the player or base it around the seed level: example apple seed require farming level10 so any enemy killed over level10 would count towards its counter. It would clutter the chat more so, but you could also have the counter pop up in chat when an enemy of sufficient level is killed. Theres a good amount of fruits in game already so it wouldnt be too much item wise to get farming up and running and add new stuff to it down the road, probably add in vegetables, and then dishes you could cook.
Any chance to change the characters costume to not needing to wear the shield in the set? So players who don't use shields dont have to run around all the time looking like a base race noob?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VoodooKing

Re: List of Suggestions

Post by VoodooKing »

Bump bump bump.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Love these ideas. Especially the farming and map maze. Feel free to draw up something map wise if you have any thoughts. I can always use some help in the creativity department.

Very good point regarding the grims and drop rate. Is a bit too easy - I agree.

I want something really unique with guilds - something that makes them fun and worthwhile so the idea was to make you choose between your character or your guild with the shards. I will likely have gold involved too - I agree with the sink.
DEV Proskier

VoodooKing

Post by VoodooKing »

Not sure if this happens on pc. But on android when im targeting npcs and am a criminal, when I click to target the npc it brings up thier dialogue box but its empty. Is there anyway to stop this from popping up?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Biree the npc Neveia moves super slow, like 1 tile every 5seconds or so.

VoodooKing

Post by VoodooKing »

Been looking through alchemy some more and noticed a few things:
Lavender Bunch: this item is level 29. And it first shows up as an ingredient to make a level 27 mana vial medium. I have yet to come across this item in game and I'm starting to think it doesnt exist. Either it needs a much higher drop rate or maybe add it to a foraging node or its own foraging node. Its used for 2 higher level mana potions too.

Along that same line:
Huge mushrooms and pink lillies could be added to the foraging nodes, eucalyptus sprigs could use a boost in drop rate from harvesting nodes since they require 3 per crafted alchemy potion and thier harvest rate is super low.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

VoodooKing wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:36 am
Not sure if this happens on pc. But on android when im targeting npcs and am a criminal, when I click to target the npc it brings up their dialogue box but its empty. Is there anyway to stop this from popping up?
In Biree the npc Neveia moves super slow, like 1 tile every 5seconds or so.
Added top to bug list
Lots of NPCs just meander around
DEV Proskier

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

VoodooKing wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:09 am
Been looking through alchemy some more and noticed a few things:
Lavender Bunch: this item is level 29. And it first shows up as an ingredient to make a level 27 mana vial medium. I have yet to come across this item in game and I'm starting to think it doesnt exist. Either it needs a much higher drop rate or maybe add it to a foraging node or its own foraging node. Its used for 2 higher level mana potions too.

Along that same line:
Huge mushrooms and pink lillies could be added to the foraging nodes, eucalyptus sprigs could use a boost in drop rate from harvesting nodes since they require 3 per crafted alchemy potion and thier harvest rate is super low.
Lavender bunch does not drop (per wiki). I have added it as drops from few tradeskill nodes. It will be a crop eventually in planting.
I have added the others you mentioned too.
Next patch.
DEV Proskier

VoodooKing

Post by VoodooKing »

An increase to the maximum limit of successful attempts at foraging, mining, fishing, lumberjack nodes from 5 to 8 or 10. Or maybe add 1-2 to the limit for each tier.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

VoodooKing wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:21 pm
An increase to the maximum limit of successful attempts at foraging, mining, fishing, lumberjack nodes from 5 to 8 or 10. Or maybe add 1-2 to the limit for each tier.
will change from 5 -> 10 in the next patch
DEV Proskier

VoodooKing

Post by VoodooKing »

As it stands right now, alchemy, blacksmith, and carpentry are way too easy to level to 100. A player can get them to 100 in 1-2 weeks. I suggest you lower the experience gain for those craftable items by 25-40%. Change the materials needed to make arrows and bolts. For carpentry 1 arrow and 1 bolt require 1 plank. Blacksmith 1 arrow and 1 bolt require 2 bars. Bronze arrows and bolts require 3 bars. You could change it so each tier requires more planks/bars
Pine arrow/bolt 2 planks
Maple arrow/bolt 3 planks
Birch arrow/bolt 4 planks
Mahogany arrow/bolt 5 planks
Bloodwood arrow/bolt 6 planks.

Lead arrow/bolt 2 planks
Steel arrow/bolt 3 planks
Iron arrow/bolt 4 planks
Bronze arrow/bolt 5 planks

I'd also like to recommend adding a higher exponential experience requirement for gathering/tradeskills starting after level 60.

If anything alter the arrows and bolts and lower thier exp. Since they have high success rate and only require 1-2 materials players just grind thousands of them and level super fast.