couple of things

Suggestions to the game can be made here.
fourfivezero

Re: couple of things

Post by fourfivezero »

admin wrote:I am very anti daily quest. IMO they indicate the game is boring and has a lack of content.
mmh i don't see dailies that way. it's impossible to create an infinite amount of content. dailies is a way to make the time to <<finish the game>> longer, or gives something to do to end game players. It is also a way to assemble players (dailies are often made in group)

fourfivezero

Post by fourfivezero »

please make us able to see every crafts when we do carpentry or forging, even if we don't have the lvl for it (i just realized that i only needed to be lvl 2 in carpentry to craft the wooden club....)

and decrease the range of the boss, or make it non-agro (he's a pain if you want to forage or lumberjack)

FatAdam

Post by FatAdam »

Never fear. I am alive again. And will kick that bosses ass for you!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

fourfivezero wrote:please make us able to see every crafts when we do carpentry or forging, even if we don't have the lvl for it (i just realized that i only needed to be lvl 2 in carpentry to craft the wooden club....)

and decrease the range of the boss, or make it non-agro (he's a pain if you want to forage or lumberjack)
I will make every craft see-able, but just not do-able... I like it that way myself. Added this to my TODO list.

The boss is supposed to be a pain... the game is not supposed to be easy :D You can forage/lumberjack without bother south of town
FatAdam wrote:Never fear. I am alive again. And will kick that bosses ass for you!
Haha... good luck to you!!! What do you think about the wiki?!? Wraith has 2 drops so far... one being gold :D I am working on the map chunking first then will implement the 0.15% wiki unlock to the game.
DEV Proskier

fourfivezero

Post by fourfivezero »

admin wrote:
FatAdam wrote:Never fear. I am alive again. And will kick that bosses ass for you!
Haha... good luck to you!!! What do you think about the wiki?!? Wraith has 2 drops so far... one being gold :D I am working on the map chunking first then will implement the 0.15% wiki unlock to the game.
i killed it one time :p gonna kill it more times tomorrow for da loots 8-)

and i agree that the boss is not that much a pain for now, but later in the game, it may be

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

fourfivezero wrote:
admin wrote:
i killed it one time :p gonna kill it more times tomorrow for da loots 8-)

and i agree that the boss is not that much a pain for now, but later in the game, it may be
Keep in mind I still need to enable healing for items (food/potions) that will help too...
DEV Proskier

FatAdam

Post by FatAdam »

I've killed the wraith almost 50 times now. I know its respawn time. mind you i am lvl 17 now but it has been killable since lvl 12. The wiki looks good! though i believe for super rare items and boss mobs the info unlock should be a specific higher percent for them, just due to difficulty and rarity, it would take forever to find even a single piece of information on these mobs and items.

fourfivezero

Post by fourfivezero »

FatAdam wrote:I've killed the wraith almost 50 times now. I know its respawn time. mind you i am lvl 17 now but it has been killable since lvl 12. The wiki looks good! though i believe for super rare items and boss mobs the info unlock should be a specific higher percent for them, just due to difficulty and rarity, it would take forever to find even a single piece of information on these mobs and items.
i'm lvl 16 atm, didn't put my stat points at the best place to kill the wraith, i'll probaly create an other character with every points in const

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

FatAdam wrote:I've killed the wraith almost 50 times now. I know its respawn time. mind you i am lvl 17 now but it has been killable since lvl 12. The wiki looks good! though i believe for super rare items and boss mobs the info unlock should be a specific higher percent for them, just due to difficulty and rarity, it would take forever to find even a single piece of information on these mobs and items.
your'e speaking to the kid who spent a month straight in Dransik hell, with his werewolf skin hunting for Rune only to have my POS 56k modem die and lose it... not even a single rune drop too, in 30 days... I know a long wait :D
last ww.PNG
last ww.PNG (25.53 KiB) Viewed 7280 times
That being said I will potentially make rare drops a bit easier to unlock... just keep in mind rare is like 0.03% :p
DEV Proskier

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

fourfivezero wrote:i'm lvl 16 atm, didn't put my stat points at the best place to kill the wraith, i'll probaly create an other character with every points in const
if you want me to zero them for you I can... just let me know. Just, for now, requires a server reboot.
DEV Proskier