Bugs as of 2/20/2017

Not that there will be any :) but post non-abusable bugs here. Abusable bugs should be posted in support forums.
Frostavenger

Re: Bugs as of 2/20/2017

Post by Frostavenger »

admin wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:38 pm
love the spider web idea... added to TODO list... gah the list is already long lol... oh well, least most of it is content ideas... but of course already two GUI things lol I hate GUI code
I know you cant stand GUI!!

Hey if I didnt post what I thought what kinda tester/friend would I be. I am sure by the time this week is over ill have a few more things added to your todo list :P For the most part tho you already have a ton of things done just need some minor tweeks or things added. Tailoring is very new so it can use some nice ideas and such.

Something I think a lot of players are getting angry with is when they log in and want to move their UI they kinda cant because if you move it to fast it just stops moving and you have to move it super super slow. Iv seen 3 people log in today and log off within like 5mins of logging in. Neither of them talked so just a guess on that one

You have already just dished out a very large update to us so take your time and take some you time b4 you work on the to-do list. Inness you wish to work on it :P

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

yeah I know, appreciate the help sooooo much.

LOVE all of the ideas. keep em coming as always.

I have the slow arrangement on the top of my TODO list. I've tried a ton to make it better, but I'm going to try more. Also going to be updating the help pages.
DEV Proskier

Frostavenger

Post by Frostavenger »

admin wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:46 pm
yeah I know, appreciate the help sooooo much.

LOVE all of the ideas. keep em coming as always.

I have the slow arrangement on the top of my TODO list. I've tried a ton to make it better, but I'm going to try more. Also going to be updating the help pages.
A few times Iv thought "Hey maybe ill write him a report on the help page to add to it" But then I remember id need someone to decode my typing! lol

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

yeah thats going to "waste" a ton of my time, but I get its necessary. If you want to take a shot at some of the sections feel free... I understand you just fine :p
DEV Proskier

Frostavenger

Post by Frostavenger »

admin wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:12 pm
yeah thats going to "waste" a ton of my time, but I get its necessary. If you want to take a shot at some of the sections feel free... I understand you just fine :p
Dont quote me on helping with text based things till I show you some or do some!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Haha no worries... just fyi, the game saved, but there was an error saving the server stats table, so im going to dig into this real quick. will bring it back up later on.
DEV Proskier

Frostavenger

Post by Frostavenger »

admin wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:42 pm
Haha no worries... just fyi, the game saved, but there was an error saving the server stats table, so im going to dig into this real quick. will bring it back up later on.
No worries. Its always nice (also bad :P ) when things go wrong and your able to see them

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yeah!! I just fixed a ton of stuff and the patch is done. Little patch compared to the last one, heh.

All of the suggestions on your other threads are live (not the ones I said I added to TODO list).

I did fix the red x for death on the minimap though.

Added more ring/necklack drops, upped drop rate of imp blood, and bumped up the armor on studded set. Fixed the quest that wants dolls also.
DEV Proskier

Frostavenger

Post by Frostavenger »

admin wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:08 am
Yeah!! I just fixed a ton of stuff and the patch is done. Little patch compared to the last one, heh.

All of the suggestions on your other threads are live (not the ones I said I added to TODO list).

I did fix the red x for death on the minimap though.

Added more ring/necklack drops, upped drop rate of imp blood, and bumped up the armor on studded set. Fixed the quest that wants dolls also.
Lol last one was a full on game dude Id hope it was small :P

Also it seems the Dwarf women who wants the dolls is bugged as well. She just keeps trying to give you the quest instead of taking the items from you

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Okay I'll test that quest from start to finish and fix it
DEV Proskier