Game crashes while i try to carry out certain actions.

Not that there will be any :) but post non-abusable bugs here. Abusable bugs should be posted in support forums.
EmperorMoh

Game crashes while i try to carry out certain actions.

Post by EmperorMoh »

First of all really good game, the 2 actions I've noticed to cause the crash are 1) when i long press an item stack in the inventory and 2) when I tried using "Bless" from the Action bar.
I play on an Honor 6x os version 7.1

admin
Site Admin

Re: Game crashes while i try to carry out certain actions.

Post by admin »

any particular item that crashes when you long press? does the game give any message or just literally closes? does this happen in bank or character too? does this happen every time? or just sometimes?

same questions for the bless spell casting. in the next update I made some changes to the action bar painting to fix a bug where it painted spell cooldowns weirdly. maybe that will help.

I recently fixed the last (I hope :D) server breaking issue so am working on trying to fix all of the bugs and crashes I can. Any more details really helps - thanks so much!
DEV Proskier

EmperorMoh

Re: Game crashes while i try to carry out certain actions.

Post by EmperorMoh »

The crash occurs 100% of the time, it crashes on character inventory when i long press any item, i haven't tried banking so I can't say for sure. And it doesn't give any message before it crashes just straight closes.