Open ALPHA testing bug list

Not that there will be any :) but post non-abusable bugs here. Abusable bugs should be posted in support forums.
FatAdam

Re: Open ALPHA testing bug list

Post by FatAdam »

Hell yea brotha.

fourfivezero

Post by fourfivezero »

1- one of the tasks of the quest ''blacksmitting'' is to complete the quest ''metalworking''. i don't know why, but i've completed the metalworking one, and it says that i didnt completed it on the blacksmitting one. (going to take screenshots)

ok, while i was typing this, the game kicked me out for inactivity :( can you make it longer before the game kicks someone out please? :)

aannd while i loged in back, the chat send me a message like ''you've completed the pre-requesite task metalworking for the quest blacksmitting'' mmhh

2- i dont know how to get the wooden club from the quest carpentry

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Number one is a known issue... The quest logic is insane. But as you've noticed I've made it check every time you log in just in case.

The current timeout is 1 min on character screen and 5 mins in game.. I'll make it 4/8 mins.

Here's a hint... The quest is for carpentry...
DEV Proskier

fourfivezero

Post by fourfivezero »

if you move while crafting something, the craftings cancels and you loose the materials :(

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

fourfivezero wrote:if you move while crafting something, the craftings cancels and you loose the materials :(
that is as designed... same with any tradeskill action it is cancelled... if you walk/die/telport/logout while doing an action you stop doing said action.
DEV Proskier

fourfivezero

Post by fourfivezero »

admin wrote:
fourfivezero wrote:if you move while crafting something, the craftings cancels and you loose the materials :(
that is as designed... same with any tradeskill action it is cancelled... if you walk/die/telport/logout while doing an action you stop doing said action.
but you don't get back the materials used to make the crafting. it doesn't only cancel the operation, it makes you loose items

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

fourfivezero wrote:
admin wrote:
but you don't get back the materials used to make the crafting. it doesn't only cancel the operation, it makes you loose items
yes that is as designed... if you start doing something and walk away someone will take your stuffs...

honestly its mainly for death the reason i coded it that way... just dont walk away before your done, easy solution. :p
DEV Proskier

FatAdam

Post by FatAdam »

I believe at least a notification should be added such as "you begin chopping the tree" "you begin smelting the ingots". The item loss I do understand but if you play with your sound off sometimes it just seems like you are standing there doing nothing.

fourfivezero

Post by fourfivezero »

a lock in place fonction could be nice too

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I am trying to balance not spamming the chat and showing informative messages... for now when there are not many people online its 1 thing, but when you are chatting and every mine/chop you do shows 2 lines of chat it will be annoying as hell... also the lock in place seems very unnecessary.

I will allow in future for players to remap their 'hotkeys'... You actually can do it now if you manually modify the [charactername].properties file in your KisnardOnline/conf folder. Just change REUSE_KEY=R to some other, unused, letter. Then log into the game and you should be able to use the new key.
DEV Proskier