Alpha 0.8.0 bugs

Not that there will be any :) but post non-abusable bugs here. Abusable bugs should be posted in support forums.
FatAdam
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:56 pm

Alpha 0.8.0 bugs

Post by FatAdam »

- I tried to eat edible foods, nothing is edible apparently. No healing ever.
- doors don't open if in combat mode
- other things probably.

fourfivezero
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:12 pm

Re: Alpha 0.8.0 bugs

Post by fourfivezero »

cant wait to get in game too!! i want to find bugs and crash the server

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 519
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:08 am
Location: Hillsdale, NJ
Contact:

Re: Alpha 0.8.0 bugs

Post by admin »

FatAdam wrote:- I tried to eat edible foods, nothing is edible apparently. No healing ever.
Berries and bread should be edible for now... or not lol. Don't you hate it when you forget to copy the DEV DB records to your PROD DB.... duhhhhhh

Awesome job finding combat mode doors, should be easy fix...
fourfivezero wrote:cant wait to get in game too!! i want to find bugs and crash the server
good luck ;)
Image
DEV Proskier

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 519
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:08 am
Location: Hillsdale, NJ
Contact:

Re: Alpha 0.8.0 bugs

Post by admin »

Healing fixed... :)
healingWorking.png
healingWorking.png (12.16 KiB) Viewed 7437 times
Image
DEV Proskier

fourfivezero
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:12 pm

Re: Alpha 0.8.0 bugs

Post by fourfivezero »

admin wrote:Berries and bread should be edible for now... or not lol.
and cockroach legs too? it says that they are delicious and nutricious :P

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 519
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:08 am
Location: Hillsdale, NJ
Contact:

Re: Alpha 0.8.0 bugs

Post by admin »

fourfivezero wrote:
admin wrote:Berries and bread should be edible for now... or not lol.
and cockroach legs too? it says that they are delicious and nutricious :P
Totally true but... I'm planning to use them to work on the cooking skill... don't want to eat raw cockroach legs, do you?? Both raw/cooked sound gross to me lol... but these are medieval times...

Actively working on the feature you want the most(I think) right now... wiki unlocks :)
Image
DEV Proskier

fourfivezero
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:12 pm

Re: Alpha 0.8.0 bugs

Post by fourfivezero »

hermit doesnt know the door isnt open :
http://i.imgur.com/ykvIg7t.png

and you can put items on solid objects like walls
so the hermit has golden walls
http://i.imgur.com/Qfrxrom.png
and why not make a bridge to get to this chest?
http://i.imgur.com/GkXq97j.png

FatAdam
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:56 pm

Re: Alpha 0.8.0 bugs

Post by FatAdam »

I'm fairly certain that chest is there just to piss new players off. Chests don't even work!

-also healing needs some work. 90 damn berries. 14exp. that's 7/90 tries... unless bread will be easily obtainable with a greater exp reward...

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 519
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:08 am
Location: Hillsdale, NJ
Contact:

Re: Alpha 0.8.0 bugs

Post by admin »

fourfivezero wrote:hermit doesnt know the door isnt open :
http://i.imgur.com/ykvIg7t.png

and you can put items on solid objects like walls
so the hermit has golden walls
I will be fixing the npcs to open doors... look like they only open doors when chasing (like guards) and should be an easy fix. Also will fix the dropping items on collison tiles (awesome find).
FatAdam wrote:I'm fairly certain that chest is there just to piss new players off. Chests don't even work!

-also healing needs some work. 90 damn berries. 14exp. that's 7/90 tries... unless bread will be easily obtainable with a greater exp reward...
chests are just for design for now. also yes that treasure chest is to piss people off lol..

the healing skill will take some time, but you will get better stuff that heals more. Also potions will be part of the healing spell...

I don't want it to be like Dransik where you just spam potions. I want them to be somewhat rare/expensive. You will be able to alchemy potions
TradeskillHeal.png
TradeskillHeal.png (20.17 KiB) Viewed 7416 times
Image
DEV Proskier

fourfivezero
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:12 pm

Re: Alpha 0.8.0 bugs

Post by fourfivezero »

i guess skill boost represents your healing lvl, but what is stat boost and base exactly?

Locked