Patch 0.9.8 Bugs/Small ideas.

Not that there will be any :) but post non-abusable bugs here. Abusable bugs should be posted in support forums.
Frostavenger

Patch 0.9.8 Bugs/Small ideas.

Post by Frostavenger » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:58 am

Quests.

Missing wife quest not working right +(more info Pmed to Admin)
Bear Paw quest not working right + (more info Pmed to Admin)
Yeit Outbreak quest has no dialog or any thing for that matter. Less you have not got that far YET
The quest Melting Snow wants me to gather 25 sturdy poles vs 25 snowballs!

Sound.
Ok for some reason the sound files bugged out and just became very bad noise. I have no idea how I got the music to bug out yet. It was working fine till I re logged

Monsters.
In the goblin cave I think their should be about 4-5 more goblins added.
For the Lizard spawn their needs to be some sort of NONE greenish grass their. They are beyond hard to see lol.
Sharks need to either spawn alot more often or drop chum more often for this quest.
Either its intended or not but all monsters move so slow
I think a few more Tortmented spirits should spawn in the cave.
Both Dragons and Giants do not have spawn points yet. But I have a feeling where the ettins spawn more close to town is where about giants should be

So for all the new monsters you put into caves I think their should be about 3-4 more in those caves.
Sharks for sure need a better spawn less I am bind and have not found their good spot yet

Combat.
When ever I hit a monster with my weapon it will give me the exp but also give me 1 Exp to NONE.

Shops.
Alot of shops in the new towns dont sell the correct items.

PS I LOVE the hotbar. It works fine and works well with potions and such!

I will edit this post till I feel its filled in !
Last edited by Frostavenger on Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Patch 0.9.8 Bugs/Small ideas.

Post by admin » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:59 am

Incredible! Thank you so much for this. I will start plugging away. Such a huge help.

I'm really excited the game is more balanced now. That took soooo much work.

Should players move slower or mobs faster?

Also was your music working and now after restarting does not work anymore? Or it was working. You logged in later and it wasn't. Then you logged in again and its working again?
DEV Proskier

Frostavenger

Post by Frostavenger » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:02 pm

Ill dig into the music bug a little more at some point tonight. Ummm I think some monsters should move fast. Some as fast as players some slower. Ill go over that more when I am done testing all the new quests and start testing balance again

Frostavenger

Post by Frostavenger » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:42 am

updated the Monsters section

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:11 am

Frostavenger wrote:Ill dig into the music bug a little more at some point tonight. Ummm I think some monsters should move fast. Some as fast as players some slower. Ill go over that more when I am done testing all the new quests and start testing balance again
Sounds good. yeah let me know which ones you suggest move faster/slower. Already they have varying speeds, for example the centaurs are speedy. Will just need to tweak them a bit im sure.
DEV Proskier

Frostavenger

Post by Frostavenger » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:36 am

admin wrote:
Frostavenger wrote:Ill dig into the music bug a little more at some point tonight. Ummm I think some monsters should move fast. Some as fast as players some slower. Ill go over that more when I am done testing all the new quests and start testing balance again
Sounds good. yeah let me know which ones you suggest move faster/slower. Already they have varying speeds, for example the centaurs are speedy. Will just need to tweak them a bit im sure.
Ya some time soon ill be testing them all with current armor and some what current lvl. Ill give you more feed back on that when I start doing it