- NPCs with chats and/or quest available show bubbles over their head. The ‘Q’ and ‘C’ will be colored for available, in progress, and completed.
- Able to travel to Corsinth Castle and progress to harder monsters
- Added drops to many monsters
- Locked down GM DEV window more – no longer show players online to non gmdevs who open the window (even though friends window has it)
- SITE: make navigation more streamlined
- SITE: addition of image slideshow on homepage
- Tweaked the exp tables at lvl 45+
- Have to be able to reasonably hit a monster to gain blocking exp (and be actively attacking)
- Redrew the whole mainland – made the map much smaller – more intimate
- Balanced many aspects of the game – tradeskill success rates, monster strength, etc.
- Failing on crafting (Alchemy, Blacksmithing, Carpentry, Cooking) gives 1/3 of successful exp
- Fix guards not following the mob target well
- Selling items in shop show as their correct price (half of what they can be bought for)
- NPC and mobs randomly getting stuck in place