Kisnard Online is a free to play, 2D fantasy/medieval pixel art mmorpg! Kisnard online was inspired by Dransik, Ashen Empire, Runescape, and Ultima Online. Adventure on quests, explore the huge world, specialize in various tradeskills, slay mythical monsters, team up to fight bosses, interact with many npcs, grow powerful in level and name, loot rare treasures, duel other players in live pvp, and much much more. Kisnard Online is constantly being improved with new content and features. All game related info will be posted here and on Discord. Come join us in game!
- Tradeskills (gathering/processing/finishing) working perfectly
- Quests (task types: Talk/Gather/Kill) – work in progress
- Quests interface wip – Active/Completed tabs and quest details upon button press in Active/Completed tab
- Rewrote give/take gold/WAI(weapons/armor/items) code for quests
- Able to equip the same weapon/armor if already wearing it – due to ‘looted’ wep/arm
- Weight system added(for weapons/armor/items) instead of stack limits for items
- Too many to list until a more stable code base
I have been working like a madman on the quest system. Currently I am working on the ‘kill’ type tasks. I will also have support for ‘read’, ‘gather’, and ‘talk’ tasks. It is 2am here, but I am making great progress. On a partially related topic, if you noticed the place-holder graphic for ‘book stand’, I am looking for content help. If you are interested in helping please check out the following link on my forums:
Content(artwork/music/soundfx) Help *Forums closed, moved to Discord*
The dialogue window was a huge pain because of handling multiple language support. The goal is to have it look like a text messaging app. Right now I need to work on having shorter text align right – but as you know I hate GUI code. Certain conversations are for quests, some are for Lore and rpg, and others will consist of the npc ‘shouting’ in the chat window.